Monday, August 15, 2011

conflicted

Back to work! The weekend seemed way too short, probably because I was still busy looking for classroom supplies and packing up for my impending move. I was still exhausted by the end of it.

We had professional development today, which was a little disappointing. Everything I heard seemed so obvious to me, yet other things weren't covered. I don't know.

I also am having a conflict at work. And I'm further conflicted on if it's appropriate to say something on here. Even if the blog is mostly anonymous, I don't want to air dirty laundry. Yet, it is a major part of my initial experiences this week, which I wanted to document on here.

My room is coming together, and so are my plans for the two days this week my students come. They aren't supposed to come to my room, so I think I'm going to push-in to their classrooms those days. Past that, I'm going to teach the same academic lessons as their regular ed class PLUS social skills and affective lessons.

We have a kick-off party tomorrow, so off to bed I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment