Thursday, May 31, 2012

hello summertime

I am completely done.

And, yes, they did finish fixing that hole in the wall. They also installed an industrial-strength doorstop. They promised it would last at least the summer plus two weeks. We'll see.

I had my end-of-year induction conference today. My principal and assistant principal were extremely complementary. They listed on my form that I was particularly strong in collaboration, meeting the specific needs of my student population, and comprehensive planning for teaching and learning. They also apologized to me for my assistant situation at the beginning of the year. I didn't expect that, but I appreciated it.

I'm going to kick my summer off right: a swim, a nap, and a good book. Hopefully you're out for the year, too, and able to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment