Wednesday, November 30, 2011

thankful

Some good things happened today:

- Mr first DonorsChoose project was funded! The first four levels of my leveled library should arrive after the winter ordering freeze. My project for levels E through H is being reviewed and should be up soon.

- The PTO may be buying me a tent for my room to make a reading nook. My long-term sub-sistant (ha!) was president last year, so she took note of how differently my room is funded. We will see . . .

- I got lap desks for my guys, finally! They were on sale at Michael's for $5 each, plus my teacher discount. Hooray!

- My book bins are in (but UPS wouldn't leave them because I wasn't there. Boo. Let's hope the signature release on the door works tomorrow.)

- We've started bucket-filling. My kinds are slowly taking to it. I also managed to find some cute buckets at Target in the dollar section! Well, actually, my mentor found them for me and I went to get them. :) We needed 7. I got 12. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment